Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tool #11: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

The animoto shows my favorite tools that I plan to use.


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Penzu is one site I plan to use when I work with small groups.  I think it will be a great way to build conversations through this online dialogue journal.  Students will have the opportunity to dialogue with each other about what we have read.  I can also work with classroom teachers so that students can complete in class at a station given that I have limited time with them.

I believe our school will be transformed from all of us taking this course.  It will look very different next year.  It's an exciting prospect to see classroom's opened up to other rooms and beyond.  The fact that we all are taking this together at the same time makes a big difference.  We all have basic understandings of the possibilities and will have each other to encourage change.  Our students will become better thinkers and creaters with so many options to learn and grow from. This question would be even better asked at the end of the school year when we have all had a chance to dive in.

Journey Complete!                                                                                  For now...

3 comments:

knappster said...

You did it!! Woo-Hoo!!! Time to celebrate!!

Donna said...

Wow!!! Great job. I wish I was further along. It takes lots of time.

Have fun in NYC. I had a blast. The weather was cool. What a nice change. I did lots of walking. This was my second time to go. I still am amazed at all the people. Time Square area is very crowded. I went to three Broadway plays. My favorite was Catch Me If you Can.

Unknown said...

Yeah for you! Another blog bites the dust!