Monday, June 6, 2011

Tool #1

Thank goodness for 23 things. I had already set up a blog when I took that course so tool #1 was pretty easy. I did add a voki since that was new from 23 things. While I enjoy learning new techy things, at the moment, to be perfectly honest, I'm not over the moon about it. As everyone from Housman, I'm sure will attest, having to move and the end of the year was incredibly stressful. Really, I just want to enjoy summer and not have to think. Maybe after a few days away, that will change and my motivtion will come back. Fingers crossed... :)

4 comments:

knappster said...

Thank goodness you had already helped me set up a blog. It came in handy........even though I had to "reteach" myself to even find it! yikes!

Unknown said...

The timing is not good. Please don't shot the messenger. We'll meet up at places with wi-fi and adult beverages and work on it. Blogging and language arts go hand in hand.

Anonymous said...

your voki is perfect! Call me we need to do "lunch"...lol

Anne said...

I love your voki Ms.Cliett. The likeness is amazing! You are a tech godess. Thanks for all of your help! :)