Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing #13: Delicious

Another amazing tool! I think delicious will be helpful professionally and personally. I had to laugh when watching the video...the old way(my favorites list) is completely a mess. I have quite a few folders to try and organize and then I forget what is where. I have spent some time and will continue setting up and bookmarking here. It's great. At school, I also believe this will be very useful. It's great for research. This will be a great way for students to access information and what's better, it will not matter what computer they're on. It will always be available. Delicious may be a great way for our literacy team to share information that we find online as well. We have sent each other sites before but I know I've lost them. What's more, if the unlimited potential for find more than we had on our own. This will be much more efficient. I also think it would be great to share different ways people have thought of to use this and other things learned as well...

No comments: