Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thing #5



Ciao mi amice! Venezia: mi citta favorita en Italia!

I have explored flickr and what a great site. I can definitely see the benefits of using this with students for a multitude of projects. It's also a great way to enhance presentations for students. I also plan on sharing with my mother. She has gotten into photography and the potential for creating some photo albums and such might be right up her ally. There is a lot here within the site that I plan on exploring further.

I chose pictures of Venice because it was one of my all time favorite cities in Italy. My brother is in the army and was stationed in Italy for 3 years. I, being the loyal sister, went to visit him twice, so that he wouldn't miss family. ;) I am home this weekend visiting and we were discussing our trips there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goal is going to try and wean folks away from Google Images and toward Flikr this upcoming school year. I love searching by tags - I put in a verb like "sorry" and get so many interesting results