Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing #3 Still...

Absolutely amazing what a good night's sleep will do. I can't remember the name of the person who left a comment but you're right. The site was being worked on and I was able to fix it this morning, well actually, looking at the time it's afternoon. :) I actually went to the blogger help as well and learned that I had (unknowingly) changed my template to an old version that did not have "layouts". Blogger has upgraded to this and so, once I changed my template or "upgraded" I got my layouts page back. And wouldn't you know... it was incredibly easy to add my avatar on! So, I'm back to loving being a lifelong learner... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Delighted to hear that your blog is now graced with an Avatar! She looks like she's ready to boogie!