Monday, June 23, 2008

Thing #3

FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!! Well, I created the avatar, no problem. I understood the directions to put it on my blog however, that's were the problems started. I went to the layout page and there was nothing that said HTML/Javascript or just HTML or anything. I read the help on the 23 things site and I read the help on yahoo and the help on bloggers. I should have been able to push add page element but when I pushed on that nothing happened. I then went to edit HTML and clicked on change to original template or whatever and now I have no layout option anywhere. At this point, I believe I've screwed up my blog page, I don't know but I am done for today. I will try again tomorrow and somehow figure out what happened with my layout page option and the ability to add things...

PS: wish there was a help number to call...

2 comments:

VWB said...

if you were trying to do this monday night, blogger was having problems on their end.
going to page elements and selecting the html box or the picture box should work depending on how the avatar is saved!

Unknown said...

Give me a call if you have a problem. Or stop by the library - Hellen is spending much of the summer hanging out there and helping Joyce and she's a wiz at Avatars - she was in my blogging class